zondag 26 oktober 2008

Short cut.

So unfair!
My hair is actually going straight.. I mean come on! I finally started to appreciate my curls and now they are vanishing.. I’m going back to the hair I had when I was like 8 years old, not really straight, nor curly. Oh and best of all; frizzy. How annoying. Apparently it’s not even that strange, it has something to do with hormones. Perfect! Like having hormones constantly affecting my mood isn’t enough, now they have go and to spoil my hair!

I’ve decided to now finally take the plunge and cut my hair short. Really, properly short. Oh and bangs. Yes. Bangs. Those sideways asymmetrical bangs. But I first have to wait until my usual hairdresser get’s back from her 3 week holiday. I need her to give me the green light, I think she may better know if it actually suits me.. Until then, I’ll just have to suffer stupid hair.

Look at these girls, isn’t short hair just really cute?

And I adore her color.

If it all doesn’t work out, I’ll just start rocking the turban.
Photos are from: Garance Doré and
the Sartorialist

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

cooool!
BUT i think you also might need a straigtener. i like the girl with the red hair!!

Marloes zei

One plus; straightening won’t take so long with short hair. ^^

Anoniem zei

true dat. :P