zondag 30 mei 2010

Hilarious!

On our first date to a Japanese fusion restaurant, we share a sashimi premium appetizer which includes that delicious white fish I can’t figure out the name of and we have some light and crisp sake with undertones of peach and discuss our likes and backgrounds and share anecdotes about our New York experience and I pretend I do much more freelance graphic design than I do and I smile a lot and try to flirt but can’t really because we aren’t connecting on a cosmic mental level but we can still make out so I decide to get him pretty drunk to ensure that happens because I know I look good tonight I’ve tested out the outfit before, it works, and we go to the place around the corner with red lights and I tell him about these signature shots they have there which are whiskey chased with pickle juice and he just has to try them but he’s already drunk and is a little uneasy about it and they sound kind of weird but I tell him they’re on me and he caves and takes some shots and then oh yeah it’s time for make out city!!!!! so we sit in a corner on one of the black leather couches and nature just takes its course and our connection is great and I don’t even notice his beard and he begins to caress and run his hands through the back of my hair and then he stumbles upon the dreadlock I’ve been meaning to brush out but haven’t yet, and he gives me this look.   

All credits go to Babe City. A delight for every girl.

Geen opmerkingen: