donderdag 1 oktober 2009

It's cold outside..

Fall weather has kicked in and I’m freezing. My love for sheer blouses only just started and already I‘ve had to banish them to a corner of closet simply for being climatically useless. Waking up in the morning has become even more unbearable because my bed is really warm (thanks to my super cheap Ikea fleece blanket) and the rest of my bedroom is really cold. And I keep forgetting to put on a proper coat instead of a cardigan, which is rather stupid because waiting on the tram at 8 am can be pretty cold…

Well to make a long story short, it’s cold and I don’t seem to be quite ready for it. Luckily I had an employee sale (meaning 50% off clothing, for staff only) last night and I scored a gorgeous leather jacket, thick cardigan and woolen scarf. Good start, right? Well, I do feel I am in need of a little more warmth to get me through these next few cold months.

And then I discovered this new store on Etsy, and I believe I have found what I'm in need for.


Autumn Muse by LeMuse

An oversized woolen dress with sexy exposed shoulders, just throw on a pair of tights and some flats and you’ll have instant comfort! Ah yes, I think I will have to buy.

Geen opmerkingen: