vrijdag 25 september 2009

Oh, fug it.

Procrastinating.. If you would look up this word in the dictionary, you will find a picture of me. I’m actually at my internship as I write this, watching kids go nuts on the playground. Youthful boisterousness, such a joy to watch!
Oops, distracted. Again. Though I do think I have reason to be a little unfocused lately, I mean having to catch the train of 6.56 in the morning hasn’t gotten into my system as of yet. And even though I’m in bed at 22.00, I don’t seem to get enough sleep. So don’t be alarmed if you come across my person in the train, completely passed out. No need for waking me, I need my sleep. Well do wake me, if I’m drooling.

But lately my favorite procrastinating activity has been Go Fug Yourself. No not really a site name you would want your supervisor to spot when he or she pops up behind you. So take care when you visit this site. Not that the content is in any way nasty or something, but it just doesn’t scream out busy bee now does it? I do find it highly amusing, perfect to lighten up a day filled with the excruciating agony of writing a very boring and very long work plan, with screaming kids on the background and me trying not to fall asleep. The humor is nice and crude, just the way I like it!

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, may I present exhibit A: Harry Potter and the Half Fug Prince

Geen opmerkingen: