woensdag 25 februari 2009

Neurotically yours..

This may be about two weeks late but still. Valentines day. Oh my freakin' god. I hate it. It's probably because of my sad single existence, but why do people have to go on and on about it? Days before people keep talking about what they are going to do, even when they think it's all commercial bullcrap they simply must discuss WHY. Oh but those people STILL send a card (because that's apparently not commercial). Rightyo.
But then! Valentines day is here! And everyone, and I mean EVERYONE asks "what are you going to do tonight?" "did you got any cards?" Forcing me to stare them down with a dark and ominous look and explain to them that for Valentines day I will be having a date with my tv and a gigantic bar of Toblerone. Like that wasn't embarrassing enough, they laugh dryly (like I was joking or something.) and give me "poor you" look. Honoust to god. I did this for about 6 times that weekend. And they laughed. And gave me that look. Because well, if you're single and not dating on Valentines day you're pathetic and everyone feels sorry for you. And that's me. Oh lucky me.

Phew that's better. Just had to get that of my chest.

Happy people in love seem to just piss me off.

Geen opmerkingen: