maandag 26 januari 2009

You can bite me any day.

My fascination for vampires started way back when I was like 11 years old and I read this book "the Silver Kiss" ("Blood and Chocolate" took my fancy as well) by Annette Curtis Klause. And I was hooked. So I started watching shows as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel. Then came "Queen of the Damned" "Underworld" and "Blade" (duh.). So to make a long story short, I was and am still hooked.

And now I have a new addiction on the vampire front..

Because it is one HOT show.. Plus gives a nice new spin to the whole vampire theme. So whoever likes a healthy dose of blood, romance, a dash of action and mystery, plus some southern charm; GO WATCH.



Oh and I so can't wait for this..



Oh and nope. Haven't watched Twilight yet, a hype has a weird counter effect on me, I wait until it's over, then I watch it. Because well, I don't do hypes.

Geen opmerkingen: